How you can help:
- Start Your own campaign in Your community, I will tell you how and help You
- Buy some talk to me today wristbands and/ or badges, wear them, give them to your friends, family, colleagues, people you've just met and ask them to wear them showing you are receptive to others saying "Hi"
- What's written on the band and badge is this website address, have a look
- Send me a selfie of you/your friends wearing the band and/or badge with your experience of it or what you think of it.
- send me a photo of the band on or off beside a well known land mark or place name. Let's see how far it goes
- tweet about it to @onesmallkey
How to Start Your own Talk To Me Today Campaign in your community:
- Contact me via this website to learn how.
- You will need to order some bands and or badges from me or ask me to have some made exclusively for You/Your organisation with "sponsored by .... " your organisation printed on with your logo if desired all in white. The minimum likely for Your exclusive sponsorship will be 1,000. It takes about 5 weeks. The price will be such that if You sell them/ask for a donation of £1 You will have a surplus over what you pay, for your purposes.
- For existing bands and badges, you may purchase as many or as few as possible
- I will also promote Your Campaign on this website and by twitter to help You get started.
- Let's get started and join what I hope will become a National campaign to help create friendlier more connected communities.
PICK UP THE 'PHONE AND TALK TO ME TODAY ON 0775 9804169
or contact me via the form on this site.
Just a reminder folks, I am not a charity or a social enterprise. I am doing this entirely funded by myself inspired by "Just Act" as part of my CSR and likely a non profit project. The £1 is to recover my costs, and hopefully fund the next batch of bands and badges that bond.